April 01, 2010

c l o g c r a z e .

Last fall, after seeing the Chanel Spring 2010 RTW collection, I fell in love with clogs. I wore clogs as a child, but never considered them remotely stylish. Karl Lagerfeld, the genius that he is, instantly changed my mind. I knew I had to find a pair of my own, one that didn't cost an arm and a leg. Jeffrey Campbell's Charli Platform Clogs look as if they might have come right off Chanel's runway, and I am more than pleased with my purchase. I would wear these wooden platform heels everywhere if I could. Much to my liking, the clog trend has rapidly caught on.

Photobucket

Chanel Spring 2010 RTW


Photobucket
Chloe Sevigny Elle UK April 2010

Photobucket

Alexa Chung Vogue UK March 2010


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Jeffrey Campbell Charli Platform Clogs (also available in tan)


Photobucket

WhoWhatWear


Photobucket

InStyle



No comments:

Post a Comment