November 29, 2010

m y g u i d e .

With the holidays quickly approaching, I thought I'd share some items that I think make perfect gifts for loved ones. The stars mark items that I own, and love. My mom always had the best stocking stuffers - things that I needed but never wanted to buy for myself. Staying warm in style doesn't always have to be pricey. Spend a little extra on something that will last for years and can translate from season to season. The holiday season means a lot of traveling for most. Traveling is all about comfort and having the essentials to make for a smooth trip. Enjoy!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That Black Velvet Chanel varnish, droooolllll

    XOXO
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome ideas!! The Felix Rey Umbrella is so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete