December 11, 2010

h o n e y s u c k l e .

Photobucket
Paint pioneers Pantone have named Honeysuckle the color of 2011. The rosy tone is lively and hip and will be sure to add a little pep in your step during the new year. It never hurt anyone to wear a little color!
"The color says we need to be hopeful and think of things that satisfy as many senses as we can," said Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute. Eiseman said the reddish pink shade lights a fire to your senses and revs you up.

Rounding up the top five colors are 2. Russet, 3. Coral Rose, 4. Regatta, 5. Peapod

Photobucket
Pantone Color Institute
Badgley Mischka Spring 2011

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving this post. I have never worn this shade because I'm an earth tone kind of girl. I recently bought one shirt this color and everyone told me all day how good that color looked on me...it does make you feel good so I guess I might branch out from my greens and browns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! You are so great! I always enjoy your blog. -Mallory

    ReplyDelete