February 28, 2011

o s c a r s .

Award season is a wrap! I have been patiently waiting for the Oscars red carpet, and it did not disappoint. I found myself completely focused on the fashion and almost forgot the show is actually about film making.
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is absolutely stunning. I can't think of anyone else who could look graceful in such a high-fashion gown. The detailed beading on the dress is just enough and the yellow makes it playful. I think it's obvious that Cate understands fashion. By far my favorite gown of the night.
Photobucket
Many may be unfamiliar with Mark Wahlberg's wife, Rhea Durham. A former model turned stay-at-home mom,Rhea looked flawless on the red carpet this award season. I noticed
her gown at the Globes and was equally impressed with this tulle/chiffon Naeem Khan gown you can purchase here.Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment